- the juice of half a lemon
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding powder
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- 30g margarine and a tablespoon of water
- 1kg apricot
- 500g flour
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal - optional
- 170g margarine for cakes
- a spoon of sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold water
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apricot tart:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until smooth and the dough no longer sticks to your hands.
- We divide it in two and put it in the fridge.
- Set the oven to 220 degrees C and turn it on.
- Put the cut fruits in 2 and without seeds, in a pan over low heat and add the lemon juice and 5 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla sugar over them.
- Let them simmer for 8 minutes, then add the two tablespoons of pudding powder.
- Mix well and remove from the heat.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and spread both sheets.
- Grease a tart pan with margarine and place a sheet.
- Pour the fruit together with the juice formed. Cut margarine into small pieces and place it on the entire surface of the tart. Cut the other sheet into strips 2-3 cm wide and place them so as to make a grid.
- Press on the edge to join the grid with the sheet in the tray.
- Grease the grill with water and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar.
- Put the tray in the oven at 220 degrees for a quarter of an hour and then reduce the temperature to 190 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until the dough is well browned.
- Let the tart cool in the pan.
You can use frozen or compote apricots or you can replace the apricots with whatever fruit you want. I used some blueberries for decoration that I put between the meshes of the grill before putting the tart in the oven.